- Getting Started: Need tech help as a new student? Don't worry, you can start here or check out our brochure.
- Network Connections: Information on how to get connected at Stanford
- Secure Computing: Tips for practicing safe net.
- File-sharing and copyright law: How it affects you.
- Residential Computing: Resources for students living in the residences
- Resident Computer Consultants (RCC): Living in the residences? Contact the designated computer consultant who lives in your area.
- Meyer Tech Desk: Visit our consultants in Meyer Library for desktop support and also check out the Multimedia Studio.
- Computer Recommendations: New to campus and looking for computer advice? Read our recommendations from the annual Approaching Stanford publication.
- Summer Computing Services
- Known Issues on Managed Machines
- Coursework is Stanford University's learning management system.
- Stanford Syllabus is a centralized online repository of syllabi for Stanford University courses.
- Explore Courses is the online course catalog.
- Annual Computing Survey results
Other Campus Computing and Student Services
- The Computing and Communication site maintained by IT Services provides a central source of information about Stanford's technology-related tools and resources, from software and servers to networks and mobile phones.
- The Office of Accessible Education and Student Disability Resource Center offer services including alternative-format production (e.g., Braille, electronic text) and assistive technology products such as screen readers and speech recognition.
- Student Affairs at Stanford is a gateway to information about Residential Education, Graduate Life, student activities, student community centers, student health, and more.
- For Visitors and Alumni